Our staff are here to help make sure the transition into our school is a smooth and simple experience for you and your family.
We recommend arranging a time to visit the school before enrolling with us; this gives you the opportunity to introduce yourself to our staff and let us show you around the school. We can then answer any questions you might have and talk you through the paper work.
To make enrolling with us an easy process pleave bring with you the following items:.
- your child's birth certificate or identity documents
- proof of student's address – originals of different documents such as your council rates notice or residential lease and electricity bill
- Immunisation history statement based on the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR)
- family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable).
If your child is not a permanent resident, you will also need to provide:
- passport or travel documents
- current visa and previous visas (if applicable).
If your child has special circumstances, allergies, health or medical conditions, it's important that you tell the principal about these before your child starts school.
For further information or a copy of the enrolment forms call our friendly staff or follow the links below.
Application to enrol (pdf 243 KB)